Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Spankin' 2006

New Spankin' 2006
2005 out. 2006 in. 2005 was a big year full of the Yaye Phewf's and the Crapity Crap's...


Crap
-Ending a four thousand year relationship... that was hard...
-Finishing MBA.. again, hard... (looking at my final student loan balance = harder still)
-Deciding where to work, live after graduation.
-Housetraining little Molly!
-The O.C. Season 3 .. what happened?!
-Nick & Jessica - wah.


Yaye
-MBA graduation gold.
-MOLLY!
-Paris! (France, not Ontario)
-Getting over a tough breakup & realizing it was so over.
-Finding yoga/pilates.. (sorry Eva.. just found it this year)
-I hate to jump on the bandwagon - but I really enjoyed this book.
-Molly learning to swim!
-My nephew, JT, learning to call me "Mer" instead of "Nana".
-Most recently, discovering this.
-Watching the volvo speedometer hit 400,000 km.
-Buying my digital camera. (thank you tax return)


That's it, my 2005... consider yourself all caught up. Happy 2006!


0 comments: