Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Vicious Cycle

I'm beginning to see a bad habit forming here... start blog... stop blog... start blog... stop blog. Eck, whatever. I really don't care. I'm in the process of a painful breakup, choosing a location to start my career & basically just choosing A CAREER. I'm deciding between corporate and entrepreneurial, city or smaller more country-like life and it's damn hard to make all these decisions at once. But I'm 27 and trying not to fret. However, let me tell you, fretting is what I seem to do best these days. In any case, I'm back in the land of the living after taking some time to myself and deleting the blog out of anger.. "he doesn't *deserve* to see pictures of my cute lil' Molly"... gag. I'm over that ridiculous feeling, moving on and feeling a little more ok about the world...


0 comments: