Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Wanna-B a B-Girl!

I Wanna-B a B-Girl!
When I used to work with Michael (aka. Kora.. in green), I used to occasionally mention that I wanted to be a B-Girl... hmmmh... it says "everyone" welcome. He said I could never do it. (He's right - but a girl can dream can't she? lol)





Think you can hitchy-coo-ball-change while singing into a mic while juggling unruly props?


Watch America's Next Top Model and wonder why Tyra has her own TV show and you don't?!


Glamour-Girl-Group THE B-GIRLZ seek a third member to travel world in fabulous Glam-O-Van.


Must possess talent of a legal kind.
Singing, dancing and mesmerizing audiences. IT COULD B YOU!!


OPEN CALL AUDITIONS:
JAN. 9, 06.
TORONTO


EVERYONE WELCOME!!!


If you would like to audition for The B-Girlz, email info@b-girlz.com to book a time and get more info!

0 comments: