Monday, April 21, 2008

Pseudo-Celebrity Sighting

Today I was standing in line at The Bagel Stop in College Park at lunch a few minutes ago and this girl walked by that I recognized. It was one of those moments I often have where I think, "Crap, I know you from somewhere but can't remember where... the gym maybe? Do we do the same class? Did we go to unversity together?" So I smiled at her and she smiled back confirming my thoughts that we knew each other from somewhere. As she went through the door to the subway, it dawned on me that it was not a girl I know at all... it was Lesley Hawker! So she was just smiling to be polite - how nice. She may not be a celebrity to you, but she is to me and after today I think I may enjoy her skating more now. ;)



Photo Source: Skate Canada

0 comments: