Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Night At The Card Table

A Night At The Card Table
Rake & Sneaky's - Melbourne, Ontario





Kelly: Gawd, you're taking stupid pictures of me *again*! What is up with that?


Merv: What? You didn't see our conversational post on my blog last week?


Kelly: Merv, you know I don't have a computer yet. Geeez..


Merv: Sigh.. good gawd, how you can keep living in the 50s is beyond me! Seriously.





Rake: Hey, well I saw it last week! But I didn't think Logan was featured enough.. look at him - he's got some serious hand gestures going on!





Merv: You might be right Rake.. but Logan is just such a good baby that I hardly notice that he's around. I guess tonight I'm more interested in the beverages we've got going on....





Kelly: True. True. Heee heeee!


Kim: Oh man, I'm not going to be on your blog am I?? I guess I better get a hand gesture going or else your brother might get upset.







Matt: What are they talking about? Blog shmog hand gesture crapola?


Jay: Matt, you really gotta get out of the 50s and get a computer... I keep up on the blogs yunno.. Merv's blog is the bomb.


Sneaky: Merv's what?





Kelly: Boys are so stupid. They just sit around and watch the ball game and drink beer. We need to seriously get a card game going here. Who's in?







Merv: Rake, I think your cat has evil eyes? I think it could be possessed by the devil?


Rake: *glares* Excuse me?


Merv: Seriously, look at its eyes!!





Kim: Can we just stay focused and keep playing the game please? Sneaky needs new pants - he needs to win the stash.





Jay: I agree. Sneaky's pants suck... he needs to win this game... hand the pot over to Sneaky and let him get a new pair of cords.









Merv: Omg this game is so not fair. I lose! Impossible. Why did I even come over here tonight - NONE OF YOU GET FEATURED ON MY BLOG! NONE OF YOU!





Rake: That's it. Out of my house - all of you - out!


<

0 comments: