Thursday, September 29, 2005

A Typical Night in Timbucktoo

Strathroy, Ontario - Population 12,000





Kelly: Ok, tell me again why you're taking this ridiculous picture of me with my hand out?


Merv: Oh geez, you really do need to quit living in the 50s Kelly and get yourself a computer. I told you, my brother has a website and he always posts silly conversations with people he meets up with.


Kelly: Ok, so?


Merv: SO, I'm going to copy him and do one myself and you're going to be in it!


Kelly: What? Omg I thought we were just going to slouch around in our sweats and watch movies... my hair, my face, eeek. Can't Logan just be in it? Or Tyson?


Merv: No babies. No dogs. It's a conversation between REAL PEOPLE. Grown people.


Kelly: *rolls eyes*


Merv: Ok, fine, little baby Logan can be in the post.





Kelly: Ok, so how many of these pictures do I have to be in? I kinda just wanted to watch the movie so we can watch tv after. CSI is on.


Merv: CSI? Yeah I don't watch that.


Kelly: WHAT? Omg I love that show.. I love House too. Have you seen that?


Merv: Nah, but I've heard about it.. I'm not really into hospital shows. You know what I was addicted to this summer? Rock Star INXS!


Kelly: Oh I know, I love that show too - I'm so glad the Canadian won.


Merv: Yah, I wanted JD to win for some reason too.. my sister-in-law liked Marty though.. he was okay and I thought that he was actually going to win.. but was kinda glad he didn't.


Kelly: Well, I don't get to watch much reality tv because Matt doesn't like it... oh shit the popcorn is getting low..





Merv: No reality tv?? *gasp*


Kelly: Well, I did love Dancing With the Stars.. that Alec guy who won.. mmm mmm mmm!


Merv: Yeah, I watched that show too... LOL But now I'm noticing that there's just not much to watch anymore... you know which show I like that I find really odd? REBA! I just find it so odd that I like her show.


Kelly: Hahaha I know! She's actually a really good actress and that Barbara-Jean is so hilarious.


Merv: Oh gawd, I looooooove Barbara-Jean LOL. Sooooo pathetic but what can I say, I like what I like... *shrugs*





Kelly: So what do you think of this movie? We haven't really been watching the whole thing... chitter chatter... I think I need to give Logan another bottle.


Merv: Gawd, he is such a good baby.. I forgot he was here!


Kelly: Yeah, he's really good but he's off to bed so say nite nite!


Merv: Nite! Want me to pause the movie?





Kelly: No no... he just goes right to bed.


Merv: What?? No crying? No rubbing his tummy to sleep?


Kelly: *looks at Mer oddly* Uh, no, he just goes to bed and I shut his door.


Merv: Wow - I'm not used to that.. all the babies I'm around cry and cry and cry.


Kelly: Sucks to be you. ;) I think the cry baby in my family is poor Tyson.. he's getting so old.. he's just so jumpy now.


Merv: Yeah Lexie is in rough shape too.. Tyson and Lexie are the same age. Old old dogs!





Kelly: Yup Tyson's an old man. Ok, so what kind of conversation are you posting on your blog?


Merv: Yunno, I have no idea... I'm not even sure if I'm going to do it. But I thought I'd bring my digicam just in case. I'm a picture taking machine lately. I even took a picture of the really weird Tim Hortons trailer that I stopped at on the way here for my tea - it's a drive through trailer! You see something new everyday..


Kelly: I think it's "you learn something new everyday"...


Merv: Whatever..


Kelly: Here let me see your camera.. I wanna see the pic.


Merv: Ok, it really was odd. I felt like I was in Trailer Park boys or something.





Kelly: Yeah, that *is* kinda weird.. well that's Strathroy for ya! You see something new everyday.


Merv: I thought it was "you learn something new everyday."


Kelly: Whatever...

0 comments: