Monday, July 06, 2009

Work in Progress

Mackenzie's room is coming along. It's actually a little more finished than in this picture taken a week or two ago but thought this picture was cute so had to post it. Andrew has finished the built in cabinetry, wainscotting, and priming. Painting is in progress and you can expect to see lots of pink soon!

Months ago, I saw the print below on etsy by IndigoRain but we didn't know if we were having a boy or girl so I waited to buy it until our little one arrived. Now that Mackenzie is here, I'm just working on purchasing it as I just love it and it should fit in well with all the pink and chocolate brown we plan to incorporate... expect to see many doggie things in her room. (We have already purchased Jasper from Spot on Square as I originally wrote about here.)

0 comments: