Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Days

So the days are busy... first, helping Owen recover from surgery and second, moving back to Toronto into the house! Fortunately Andrew & his mom did a whole bunch of cleaning/organizing the weekend before I arrived and then my mom came for the week to help get settled and clean. Lexie was here with mom too so hopefully that helped Owen get adjusted to his new home.

Owen's biopsy results showed no indication of IBD and no indication of an immunity problem - yaye! The cause of his illness was either due to a rare parasite or triggered by a food sensitivity... I figure it is probably due to the latter as he has had food issues ever since I got him 3 years ago. He's doing very well though now and eating Medi Cal Gastro canned food and it seems to be agreeing with him so far - let's hope that continues. Tomorrow he goes back to Guelph to get his staples removed which will be so nice as the e-collar is getting so annoying! (He sure does get a lot of attention in it though during walks. lol) Here we are as mom and Lexie were leaving:

So we are 37 weeks along and full term now (holy cow). The baby is still breech so I have a c-section scheduled. I'm completely exhausted all the time and my feet constantly hurt which makes dog walks not quite as enjoyable/doable so I am looking forward to eventually getting back to myself again.

I've finished The Constant Princesss and loved it and am ready to move to the next book. It took me a little longer than usual to finish as Kim dropped off a whole bag of used magazines that kept me occupied for quite a while! I'm ready for the next Phillipa Gregory book but before that I am reading Mommywood and of course, am loving it too - love the Tori Spelling always. Thanks for the book borrow Mandy!

0 comments: