Sunday, February 08, 2009

It's Been A Long Time

So I've done it again... I have a tendancy to leave my blog whenever I feel like it but I always seem to venture back. So here I am! It's been over 4 months since I stopped posting last and they were a busy 4 months indeed.

In October, we went to NYC and Andrew and I got engaged! Here's us at the Knicks game at Madison Square Gardens (and no we didn't get engaged at the game lol):

My dad had just turned 65 years old and the trip was intended to be a birthday gift:

Then in early November, my brother Brett married Amber at the Gladstone Hotel in Toronto! Amber wore a gorgeous red dress and they even took dance lessons to learn a snazzy dance that was a hit:






Christmas with the family soon followed... my nieces & nephews all together (with no video games or computer!) for a rare moment:

Then we rang in 2009 by making cake:

The teens preferred to chat on msn and facebook all night:

Andrew has been working like mad over here to get the house livable and ready to go:

We're so close! Why has Andrew been working solo for months now?

It's not been the easiest pregnancy so far at all... full of complications after complications that I won't go into detail about here and I'm on a leave from work to rest. Needless to say, I haven't been much help with the house reno lately but we're hoping and praying that things continue to progress with our little one and that he or she arrives a-okay. Fortunately, I have the best nap buddy ever to ease the stress:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you sweetie. So sorry it's been tough though :( I missed you from blogging and can't wait to follow you on your mama-to-be journey!

k said...

i can't get updats on this blog on my google reader and have checked in in a long while. But better late than never - congrats!!!