Friday, May 05, 2006

V Collection

The Borghese Gallery was amazing (except no pictures allowed) - the sculptures and paintings were great and our guide (a PhD) was so helpful and made the experience much richer. As we were walking back from the museum, we lost my parents... "where are they?" I kept asking... looking back, they were nowhere to be seen. We sat and waited and nothing. Finally, they came walking along and my dad had a huge bad in his hand. My mom was rolling her eyes. Some guy stopped in his car and asked them for directions and then scammed my dad into buying 2 plastic coats for 20 Euros. Apparently this guy was on his way to a fasion show of some sort and needed directions.... from obvious tourists. lol In any case, apparently my mom was there telling my dad "no" - as in, "don't get scammed and buy the horrible jackets" but he didn't listen. So here we are modeling my dad's purchase - do I look Italian? Do I look like I'm in a fashion show?


PS. The coats were plastic and really had an awful stench. Versace - bruhahahah!


0 comments: